EFT, sometimes refered to as tapping is an easy and effective technique for improving your performance and resolving problems in your life. Rather like acupunture but without needles, it uses gentle self tapping on your face and body, which anyone can learn to do. It is a fast growing therapy and it can often help where other treatments have failed, even with physical pain or health problems.
In this workshop you will learn how to use EFT to:
- Overcome self-doubt, boost self-esteem and confidence
- Reduce craving for cigarettes, chocolate, alchohol etc
- Release fears, phobias and anxiety
- Manage and reduce pain and physical symptoms
- Alleviate anger. resentment, shame, guilt, and negative judgement
- Release the effects of trauma and other painful events
You will end the day with a tool you can use on yourself and your friends and family for the rest of your life.
Taught by Karen Haynes AAMET Level 3 Advanced Practitioner
For more information call Karen: 07532 269258